#1. Always wash your face with cold water, twice a day.
(The face wash that I use is 'Karacnyl' for acne prone skin.
Cetaphil gentle face wash is another one that I highly recommend)
#2. Moisturize your skin daily.
(Break outs are caused due to excess sebum on your face, which is released to compensate for the lack of moisture in your skin cells)
#3. Exfoliate once a week.
(Home made scrubs are really easy to make, here is a link to help you make your own easy scrub)
#4. Face masks - once a week
(TBS's tea tree face mask cleanses your pores and is amazing for acne prone skin)
#5. Hydrate yourself.
(Drinking water regularly can have a massive effect on your skin. 8 cups of water a day is a must)
(The face wash that I use is 'Karacnyl' for acne prone skin.
Cetaphil gentle face wash is another one that I highly recommend)
#2. Moisturize your skin daily.
(Break outs are caused due to excess sebum on your face, which is released to compensate for the lack of moisture in your skin cells)
#3. Exfoliate once a week.
(Home made scrubs are really easy to make, here is a link to help you make your own easy scrub)
#4. Face masks - once a week
(TBS's tea tree face mask cleanses your pores and is amazing for acne prone skin)
#5. Hydrate yourself.
(Drinking water regularly can have a massive effect on your skin. 8 cups of water a day is a must)
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment