photo botslide.jpg

Sock Bun - Demonstration

9 Oct 2015

Hello peeps!
Not a usual way to start my writing but today is a special day, why? because its Friday and I can finally take a break from writing all of my homework (not that home work is bad but at times it can be a burden). After so many days I feel I am sitting on my cosy bed without any distractions, just chilling in my small space on the internet, if you know what I mean. I am actually really really tired, but I had to share with you all a video I made on my YouTube channel (shameless plugin: Subscribe here.
The sock bun that I recreated from an earlier post of mine that you can view here is really simple though it looks fancy and formal. so without any further delay here is the video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme