photo botslide.jpg

Let Your Cap Stand Out!

25 Jul 2015


Hey Hey Hey Everyone! I haven't blogged for over 10 days now because I ran out of previously typed articles and I did not get time to type new ones at all, as I was in Chennai. I literally fell in love with that city. 

Fanatics an online (sports apparel, fan gear, etc.) store asked me to make a "sports luxe" look featuring any one of their MLB caps, which was a challenge because I did not want to do a presumed look when "sports luxe"comes to the mind. Now if you have spent enough time around FizzySun you know if I do not like something it is not featured on my blog, on the other hand, if I get a website filled, I mean literally stuffed with awesomeness, then it is bound to be spoken about in my blog. Fanatics has a huge variety of caps, hats, beanies, jerseys, hoodies, accessories, and many many more such items. If you need anything sporty you'll get it there.

Since this project was all about the cap (an MLB cap to be specific), I chose the San Francisco GIANTS white cap - with giants written in bold (You can select your own Giants cap here). I loved the bright white look and the black font on the cap with a touch of Giants orange. With the unconventional  sports luxe orange dress, the cap would go perfectly yet stand out. The sporty wedged shoes adds a touch of glamour and oomph to the outfit as a whole. The reflectors were added to give a slight edge to the outfit with a bold orange coloured nail polish that ties everything together.
I hope you liked the look and do visit www.fanatics.com purely because of their variety of amazing products!

2 comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme