photo botslide.jpg

Casual/Chic Black

17 Jun 2015
















Hello Everybody! I hope you all are having a great week. My vacations have officially started which gives me time to convince my sister to pose for my blog. It is rather refreshing to try something new on FizzySun. This idea was spontaneous and we enjoyed taking all of these photos. We were lucky enough to do this just before the rains could begin.
The products used in these photos are:
Sleeveless Top - Westside Stores
Palazzo - Irla Market
Shoes - Boston Shoe Shop
Bag - P.H.A.T from Jabong
Rings - Bombay Shopping

4 comments:

  1. Your sister looks great, lovely outfit and I'm jealous of your sunshine since it has been raining over here today :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After that day it has been raining here continuously, so I guess that makes both of us missing the sun :P

      Delete
    2. After that day it has been raining here continuously, so I guess that makes both of us missing the sun :P

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme