photo botslide.jpg

Goodies (Some Great Travel Essentials)

30 May 2015










Hello everybody! I had these amazing products sitting in the back of my closet as I was anxiously waiting to put them in good use, like a vacation. As my Semester will get over in ten days (yay!) I pulled them up front to keep it ready for my travel kit. 
First off, I have my Bath&BodyWorks' Pink Chiffon travel pack which contains a shower gel, moisturising lotion, perfume and a sanitizer. 
Second, is my AVON naturals travel pack, which has some body and hair care products.
I even got three different hand creams, to keep my hands nourished and beautifully scented.
The Stress Relief body care duo from Bath&BodyWorks is a hit at my house and after using it the bathroom smells like eucalyptus which is amazing.
I just wanted to squeeze this fragrance candle and painting by my sister in this blog, just because it is so lovely, so cute to see and it is yellow which I absolutely love.
Have a great vacation everybody! See you next week.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme