photo botslide.jpg

Christmas Decorations DIY

22 Dec 2014





These are some last minute Christmas decorations I came up with, which will look amazing as a centre-piece for your table or on a book shelf. I saw some mason jar decoration ideas on Pinterest and logged on to Amazon to see if I can buy one, but the price was extremely high, so I decided to use large 'Dabur' honey jars and it worked perfectly. 
I took the lid off and filled the first jar with some red pomegranate tree hangings and then some golden ones and then added a big golden ball (all of these were leftover Christmas tree decorations ). To top it off, I tied a ribbon with a bell hung on to it. In the second jar I stuffed a tinsel and dropped in some red pomegranate tree hangings (I have no idea what role a pomegranate plays in Christmas but it's fine as long as it looks good). For the third piece of decoration, I took a silver tray dropped a tinsel on it, kept two glass reindeers that looked adorable, two red star hangings, a small wreath. I kept a clear Whisky cup on the tray and filled it with golden Christmas tree hangings. That is it, three easy affordable last minute Christmas decoration DIY ideas.
:)

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely and would certainly add a bit of sparkle to a Christmas table :-)

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme