photo botslide.jpg

Red Box

5 Nov 2014









We had an amazing time at 'The Red Box'. The food was yum, strong on the palate and stomach filling. This restaurant serves food that does not bloat you and make you feel thirsty, I thought I'll mention that first because I hate it when I come back home bloated due to excess ajinomoto. Red Box gives you a high dining experience and really good mocktails ,oh I love them! We sat down for a three course meal and out of the three, our favourite part was obviously the desert. My favourite was the New York cheesecake and the lemon cheesecake. The chocolate truffle was good but the cheesecakes stole my heart. The restaurant does not follow a particular cuisine type, although the interior decoration had a Japanese theme going on with red walls and black sofas. The overall experience was amazing and worth every penny.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme