photo botslide.jpg

Liebster Blog Award Nomination

25 Oct 2014


First of all, I would like to thank Zaira from Floral Escape for the nomination, check out her blog which I absolutely adore. This is going to be my first tag type blog and I hope, I do it justice. The Liebster Blog Award was created for smaller bloggers who do not have as many followers as other bloggers might have. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest and beloved. I hope you enjoy!

Rules for Liebster Award:
  • Post 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
  • Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated  
11 Facts about me...

  1. I am much into Lifestyle, Food, Fashion and Interior Decoration.
  2. My favourite colour is Gold and Blue.
  3. I want to travel the whole world.
  4. I am participating in a competition where I need to make a small race car.
  5. My favourite ice-cream is black current.
  6. I have a dog named Tizzy.
  7. I love watching Medicine related serials/soaps.
  8. Just got a new mobile phone HTC and I love it.
  9. I need a Canon 600d.
  10. My celebrity crush - Luke Mitchell
  11. Right now I am listening to 'All About That Bass' by Meghan Trainor.  



My Answers to Zairas Questions
  1. Favourite item of clothing?
          My ZARA green tube dress.
  2. Dream Job?
          To be an Explorer  
  3. How long have you had your blog?     
          A month and three days              
  4. Favourite Song?
           Set Fire to the Rain by Adele 
  5. Your favourite blog post?
           Click here to see it. An interior decor' post by 'zoella'.
            And A post I am proud of on my blog is My Sock bun (click to read it).
  6. Favourite beauty brand?
            Lakme
  7. One reason why you started a blog?
             I started writing because I loved reading other blogs and I decided to
             just go ahead with my own blog.
  8. What is your favourite quote?
             "I am not Special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION"   
  9. What did you want to be when you were a child?
             A Mutant (X-man)
  10. What is your favourite form of Social Media.
             Instagram and Pinterest  
  11. Favourite Blog?
             Zoella and  Couture Girl   

 Questions for my nominees.

  1. What is your go-to beauty product?
  2. What would be the colour, of the walls of your dream bedroom?
  3. Your favourite food item?
  4. A brand you will always love?
  5. Who was your inspirational blogger (a blogger who inspired you to start your blog)?
  6.  Your first blog post was...
  7. Favourite pair of shoes?
  8. Which song is playing on your i-pod right now?
  9. Favourite season?
  10. Your childhood pet-name or nick-name?
  11. Your dream job?
My nominees

Amy from Style Storms
Mercedes from All things Beauty 
Roxan from Roxys Blog 
Dope Sky
Lisa from Mix and Pick 
Natasha from Dollybird Glam 
Taylor from Posh Polish Nails 
Maithilly from Feeling Scripty
Helen from Think Fit Food Family

That is it :) If I have nominated you and you participated, please send me the link, I would love to read it. 
:)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :-)

    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your'e welcome! Your blog looks amazing :D . Anyway keep in-touch and let me know when you post your liebster blog post.

      Delete
  2. So, I have never seen this before. I think it is so cool :)
    AND a great idea to help everyone get talking to other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got me across many bloggers. It's a great way of knowing different bloggers and making new friends. :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll add it to my list of blog posts I need to get around to doing XD

    mix-and-pick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I read your blog regularly just wanted to say I enjoy it :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me . I enjoyed writing this!

      Delete
  6. Thankyou so much for nominating me, I will get round to it in the next few days!! :) xx
    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally got around to doing it!
    (I've had a blog name change since) thanks so much, was tons of fun!
    Click here for the post

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme