photo botslide.jpg

Autumn Makeup Haul

11 Oct 2014





This season I decided to go bold. Autumn, being all about bold dark colors, I dared to pick some shades that would stand out. For my lips I went in with the reds and maroons, for my eyes I picked up a palette with autumn-y colors and YES glitter was on my list. On the contrary I wanted to go subtle with my cheeks, so I picked up a Mild Cherry colored blush.




Product Names:


Eyeshadow - Makeup Revolution London Iconic2 Redemption palette
Eyeliner - The One by Oriflame (Gel pen Eyeliner)
Blush - VeryMe by Oriflame (Cherry my cheeks)
Lipsticks:
Makeup Revolution London (in the shade Reckless)
Oriflame (shades - Baked Bricks & Warm Rust)
Lip balm - Honey Hut (Strawberry Surprise)

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme