photo botslide.jpg

Autumn Hair Style #1

3 Oct 2014






Though autumn has begun, the temperature in Mumbai is pretty high. Therefore, for my autumn style I decided to tie my hair in a way that goes along with, the autumn trend. With the correct technique of twirling and tying a messy fish-tail, creating this hairstyle is very easy. If you do not like hair falling over your shoulder you can replace the fish-tail with a messy bun. To go along with the hairstyle, I wore a floral dress. This dress can be topped with a neutral colored cardigan and knee high boots or regular boots with knee high socks.
Dress - Forever21
Eye-liner - Glasel by Oriflame
Mascara - Visions by Oriflame (in the shade Dancing Queen)
Lipstick - Gem Miracle diamond gold lipstick (the shade is written in Japanese )

:)

1 comment:

  1. Meko sikhana.... I really wanna know those twists n turns! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme